Two Notes Torpedo Captor X Compact Reactive Load Box Attenuator and Cab Simulator
- Compact Reactive Load Box (8 Ohm, 100-watt RMS).
- Tube Amp Attenuator: Home (-38dB), Club (-20dB), Stadium (0db).
- Torpedo IR-based technology creating Dual-miked Virtual Cabinets.
- Dual IR Loader: 512 memory slots for custom IR files.
- Loaded with 32 Virtual Cabinets, 128 preset locations.
- Instantly select your favorite preset direct on the hardware (PRESET).
- Choose from 8 microphones per cabinet and 8 room simulations.
- Torpedo Remote for effortless control of all parameters e.g. position of mics.
- XLR DI Outputs (3 routing options: Stereo, Dual Mono, Dry / Wet).
- Silent playing with Immersive Headphone Experience.
- Stereo Reverb including SPACE control on hardware.
- EQ: Semi-parametric in Torpedo Remote, VOICING hardware control.
- Twin Tracker virtual guitarist.
- Enhancer with Body, Brilliance and Thickness controls.
- Noise gate with learn function.
- Dual Mono: Send dedicated signals to FOH and monitors with different EQ & Reverb.
- Dry / Wet: Send Cab Sim to audio interface from one output and dry on the other.
- Two notes Wall of Sound plugin included for processing of dry recordings.
- Audition 300+ Virtual Cabinets via the Torpedo Remote online library.
- Explore / purchase official cabinets from MESA/Boogie™, Celestion™, Orange™, Suhr™, REVV™ and more at store.two-notes.com
- Rugged, metal case: road ready and portable.
- USB Torpedo Remote (Windows and macOS) connectivity.
- MIDI Torpedo Remote connectivity
- Wireless (Phone / Tablet) Torpedo Remote connectivity (Android and iOS)
- Dimensions: 128 (w) x 175 (d) x 64 (h) mm
- Weight: 1.3 kg
- SPEAKER IN: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
- SPEAKER OUT: 1/4″ jack unbalanced (TS)
- PHONES output: 1/4″ jack balanced (TRS)
- LEFT/RIGHT outputs: XLR Balanced (Maximum output level: 15 dBu. Impedance: 600 Ohms)
- MIDI input: 1/8″ jack balanced TRS. Jack to MIDI cable adapter supplied.
- Micro USB B port. Micro USB-B to USB-A cable supplied.
- Mains power adapter: 100-240v AC / Output: 12V DC, 1A supplied.
- 24 bits / 96 kHz converters
- Bandwidth (-1dB): 30Hz – 19 kHz
- Signal/Noise ratio: > 95 dB
- Internal processing at 32 bits
- Latency: 2.2 ms (SPEAKER IN to LEFT/RIGHT OUTPUTS)
Availability ✔️ ❌
On our products you will see some items as being available both In-Store and Online.
In-Store: The item is currently in stock at Sound Centre Morley and your online order will be shipped to you directly from the store ASAP. You can also come to the store to see and play the item (guitars and digital pianos are a great example!) and get some expert advice from one of our friendly team - so pop on in, we'd love to see you!
Online: The item is not in our Morley store but it is in stock and available to order NOW from Two Notes Australia! Your online order will be shipped directly to you from the Two Notes suppliers warehouse. If you choose "pickup" on a warehouse ordered item, we will notify you when it has arrived at our store and is ready for collection.
*PLEASE NOTE: Online orders shipped from a third party warehouse can in some cases experience shipment delays of up to 7-10 business days. Please take this into account when ordering.
For more shipping, availability and delivery information- click here
GET FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON THIS PRODUCT!
GET FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING INCLUDED ON THIS ITEM - FIND OUT MORE
Free Shipping Australia Wide
YES! This item free ships Australia wide and to your location. It also has an eParcel express service option available for an additional fee (you can choose this at checkout)
For a complete rundown of our shipping services click here