TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
We make every effort to ensure that our pricing offers the best value to our customers. Prices are correct at time of publishing however prices are subject to change without notice. We apologise for any inconvenience that this may cause. In some rare instances due to software update times, prices as shown on the website may not be indicitive of the pricing instore.
Disclaimer: There may sometimes be genuine errors with our pricing or shipping charges on this website due to technical or human error. In these instances we are not bound by the price or shipping charge offered in error on our website and will notify you immediately if this is the case.
PRICE MATCHING :
Contact us with a better price from any established & authorised Australian dealer and we will endeavour to match or better that price. This does not include any international retailer websites outside of Australia or auction and private sale sites such as ebay and gumtree. This also does not apply to pricing by other retailers selling display stock, damaged stock, stock clearance or any other similar reasons for discounted pricing.
ACCEPTANCE OF ORDERS:
We may limit quantities available for sale or sold, and we reserve the right at any time to reject, correct, cancel ,refund or terminate any order for any reason whatsoever. If the price of any product you order was incorrectly displayed on our website due to either human made or computer error, we will advise you and provide you with an opportunity to place an order at the correct price assuming such product is available.
If your purchased item is faulty or damaged when you receive it or different to that depicted or described to you when ordering or not functioning as intended we will offer a refund, repair, exchange or store credit as applicable. In the rare event of this happening please call us with your name and order number and we will assist until the problem is resolved.
Please choose your item carefully. We cannot offer refunds simply because you change your mind. Contact us to discuss your request. Some items are strictly non-returnable. This includes but is not limited to: software, print music, DVDs, harmonicas etc. Returned goods must include a copy of your sales receipt. For more information, please call us on 9370 1185. With the exception of warranty claims, return requests must be submitted within 14 days of the shipping date or within 7 days of receiving the goods.
If you return an item to us you will incur all shipping charges for that return. Please call us to discuss if you need to return your order for any reason.
We can help arrange shipping returns back to us with our courier (we will send you shipping paperwork that you can print and affix to your shipment)
We will provide a return shipping estimated cost to you when discussing your return. Payment for return shipping will be deducted from your refund or can be paid directly to us, just let us know what you would prefer.
You are also welcome to arrange shipping yourself using a preferred method of your choice.
Just give us a call to discuss the best method of return.
Please note that we are not legally required to provide a refund upon change of mind. This will be on a case by case basis and Sound Centre reserves the right to withhold a 10% re-stocking fee (not exceeding $300) in the event of a refund or store credit being agreed upon return.
STOCK AVAILABILITY :
We have many items available in store that are not shown on our website. Call or email us with a request if you require anything not listed in our online store.
If the item shows "IN STOCK" or "ADD TO CART" then it is available to order online. If due to human error due to stocktaking issues or any other circumstances where your item is not available, we will advise you immediately.
Our customers details will never be shared with any third party. All order pages on our website use SSL encryption and secure payment gateway system.
IN STORE LAY-BY :
Sound Centre gladly offers lay-by on items over $150. After a deposit is received, your item will be packed away until the final balance has been payed.
Our terms are as follows:
- 20% deposit required for all lay-by's
- You will have 3 months to pay off the lay-by item
- Any item that exceeds the lay-by period will be returned to stock and a store credit issued (we will attempt to contact you before returning any item to stock).
- You can make payments in store, over the phone or via direct bank deposit.
- There are no set payments after your initial deposit, you can finalise your balance at any time within the 3 month period.
In the event of a Lay-by cancellation - you can choose between:
- A refund, less a 10% re-stocking fee (10% of the total order amount, up to but not exceeding $300 will be deducted from your refund), or
- A store credit for the total amount paid (excludes custom orders)
If you have any questions about our lay-by terms, please just contact us and we'll be happy to help you with any queries you may have.
LAY-BYS ON SPECIAL-ORDER & CUSTOM-ORDER ITEMS
You are welcome to special order an item that we do not have in stock
- A 20% minimum deposit is required for begin the lay-by.
- We will order the guitar once 50% has been paid off. If a 50% deposit is paid, we order it straight away.
- You have 3 months to pay off the item once it has arrived in store. This means you can take 3 months to pay off the final 50%.
- Special-order and & Custom-order items are non-cancellable and non-refundable. If you wish to cancel a special-order or custom-order item, a 10% re-stocking fee will apply, with a store credit issued for the remaining amount paid (no refund will be paid out).
- Please note that a cancellation fee may also apply to a pre-order cancellation in which Sound Centre may have lost otherwise opportunities to sell a product.
- Once the 3-month mark has been reached, your item will be returned to stock (we will attempt to contact you before returning your item to stock).
- You are welcome to continue paying off the lay-by if you still want the item.
- Once you've paid off 70% of the item, we'll put it back away for (or re-order it, if applicable). Please note that the ETA may change when we need to re-order items.