Strymon DIG Dual Digital Delay
What's the only thing better than one world class delay? Two of them of course! Experience delay perfection with the Dig Dual Digital Delay from Strymon at Sound Centre.
The DIG unearths the true soul of digital delay and doubles it - two simultaneous, integrated delays with the captivating rack delay voicings from the 1980s and today, for incredible expressive potential.
Effortlessly create your own world of intricate and synchronized echoes, along with hypnotic and atmospheric repeats that blur the line between delay and reverb. Stretch your sonic horizons with five musically satisfying rhythmic subdivisions and three dual delay routing options. Go from syncopated, pulsating delay patterns, to evocative, spaced-out echo trails all in a compact, pedalboard-friendly format.
- Two simultaneous, integrated delays, with unique digital rack delay voicings
- Five dual delay adjustment and tone shaping knobs: Time, Time 2, Mix, Mix 2, Repeats
- One modern and two classic digital delay voicings: 24/96, adm, 12 bit
- Five rhythmic subdivisions: Triplet, Eighth, Golden Ratio, Dotted Eighth, Dotted Quarter
- Three choices for delay line modulation: Off, Light, Deep
- Five “hidden” knobs for deep dual delay control: Delay 1 Subdivision, Sync/Free Mode, Filter, Config, Delay 2 Repeats
- Selectable Free Mode disables subdivisions and synchronization
- Press and hold Circular Repeats effect
- 20ms – 1.6s delay range (40ms – 3.2s with Half Note Delay 1 Subdivision)
- High impedance mono input, with selectable TRS stereo input
- Stereo output
- Three signal routing configurations: Series, Parallel, Ping Pong
- Tap tempo and Bypass footswitches
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of either an expression pedal (for selectable control over any knob parameter), external tap pedal (for remote control of tempo), or Favorite switch (to save a Favorite preset)
- Super low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters
- 115db typical signal to noise
- Analog dry path for a zero latency dry signal that is never converted to digital
- +8dBu maximum input level easily handles instrument and line signals)
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Premium analog front end and output section/li>
- Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching)
- Selectable Trails Mode with high quality, transparent Analog Buffered Bypass mode
- 9V center negative DC power supply included, 250mA current draw
- Strong and lightweight anodized carnation pink chassis
- Designed and built in the USA
Availability (Please click here for availability info):
Availability ✔️ ❌
On our products you will see some items as being available both In-Store and Online.
In-Store: The item is currently in stock at Sound Centre Morley and will be shipped to you directly from the store ASAP. You can also come to the store to see and play the item (guitars and digital pianos are a great example!) and get some expert advice from one of our friendly team - so pop on in, we'd love to see you!
Online: The item is not in our Morley store but it is in stock and available to order NOW from Strymon Australia! Your online order will be shipped directly to you from the Strymon suppliers warehouse. If you choose "pickup" on a warehouse ordered item, we will notify you when it has arrived at our store and is ready for collection.
*PLEASE NOTE: Online orders shipped from a third party warehouse in most cases experience shipment delays of up to 7-14 business days. Please take this into account when ordering. Please also note it can sometimes take up to 7 days for you to receive tracking information.
For more shipping, availability and delivery information- click here
GET FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON THIS PRODUCT!
GET FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING INCLUDED ON THIS ITEM - FIND OUT MORE
Free Shipping Australia Wide
YES! This item free ships Australia wide and to your location. It also has an eParcel express service option available for an additional fee (you can choose this at checkout)
For a complete rundown of our shipping services click here