Maestro Discoverer Delay
The Maestro Discoverer Delay at Sound Centre is a modern analog delay pedal that proudly utilizes legendary analog bucket brigade device (BBD) technology to deliver classic, warm, and inviting delay sounds.
The intuitive 3-knob control layout lets users quickly dial up the length of the Delay time (with a range from 20 ms to 600 ms), the amount of Sustain (delay repeats), and adjust the level of the delays in the Mix.
A toggle switch engages built-in modulation that applies anything from a slightly saturated, tape-like wow and flutter effect to a heavily pitch-shifted modulation effect to the delayed signal.
Two internal trim pots allow the user to adjust the Rate (speed) and Width (sweep range) of the modulation.
The true bypass footswitch triggers the LED lights in the bugles in the Maestro logo when it’s on, so you’ll always know when the effect is active.
- Controls - Delay, Mix, Sustain; internal Modulation Rate and Width trim pots
- Switches - True Bypass footswitch, Mod On/Off Modulation Mode toggle switch
- Led Indicators - Red, yellow, and blue bugles in the Maestro logo illuminate when the pedal is active
- Signal Processing - All-Analog
- Delay Time Range - 20 ms - 600 ms
- Power Requirements - 9V battery or regulated 9VDC power supply (5.5 x 2.1 mm plug, wired center-negative)
- Current Draw - 61.3 mA
- Power On Switch - Incorporated into the input jack. Unplug the input when not in use to prevent battery drain. Remove the battery when the pedal is going to be stored for long periods to prevent leakage and damage.
- Input Impedance - 470 kOhms
- Output Impedance - 1 kOhms
- Switching Type - True Bypass
- Dimensions - 5.04" x 3.45" x 2.5" (128.0 mm x 87.6 mm x 63.5 mm)
- Weight - Net: 1.27 lb. (576.1 gm.) Gross: 1.64 lb. (743.9 gm.)
- Internal Trim Pot Two internal trim pots allow the user to adjust the Rate (speed) and Width (sweep range) of the modulation that operates when the Mode switch is in the up (MOD-ON) position. Using a small screwdriver, turn clockwise to increase, counterclockwise to decrease the modulation Rate and Width.
Availability (Please click here for availability info):
Availability ✔️ ❌
On our products you will see some items as being available both In-Store and Online.
In-Store: The item is currently in stock at Sound Centre Morley and will be shipped to you directly from the store ASAP. You can also come to the store to see and play the item (guitars and digital pianos are a great example!) and get some expert advice from one of our friendly team - so pop on in, we'd love to see you!
Online: The item is not in our Morley store but it is in stock and available to order NOW from Maestro Electronics Australia! Your online order will be shipped directly to you from the Maestro Electronics suppliers warehouse. If you choose "pickup" on a warehouse ordered item, we will notify you when it has arrived at our store and is ready for collection.
*PLEASE NOTE: Online orders shipped from a third party warehouse in most cases experience shipment delays of up to 7-14 business days. Please take this into account when ordering. Please also note it can sometimes take up to 7 days for you to receive tracking information.
For more shipping, availability and delivery information- click here
STANDARD OR EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA WIDE
Get great standard or express shipping rates on orders under $250 - or our FREE SHIPPING offer is available on non-bulky orders over $250! - READ MORE
Australia Wide Shipping On Orders Under $250
If your total order is under $250 you will be charged standard shipping on this item and it will be shipped via Australia Post's excellent eParcel service.
There is also an eParcel express service option available (you can choose this at checkout).
Australia Wide FREE Shipping On Orders Over $250
If your carts total order is over $250 it will SHIP FREE to your location. For a complete rundown of our shipping services click here