BOSS EQ-200 Graphic Equalizer Pedal
With the 200 series, BOSS introduces a new generation of pedals that pack advanced sound and versatility into a streamlined size that saves space on your board. Grab-and-go controls and multi-function switches make operation easy and intuitive, while onboard memories allow you to store multiple setups for instant recall. All 200 series pedals feature premium audio quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit internal processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate, as well as support for additional control via external switches, an expression pedal, or MIDI.
The EQ-200 is the most flexible compact EQ ever created for guitar and bass. It features two wide-ranging 10-band EQ channels, plus an onboard graphic display that shows the current EQ curve at a glance. Selectable signal flow structures configure the channels for stereo, parallel, or series operation, and it’s even possible to patch in external pedals for deep pre/post tone shaping. Going further, the frequency centers of all 10 bands can be set to three different types, letting you optimize the EQ-200’s performance for different instruments.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Dual 10-band EQs that can be used in stereo, parallel, or series
- Insert function for processing external effects with pre and/or post tone shaping
- Three different range settings: 30 Hz to 12.8 kHz, 32.1 Hz to 16 kHz, and 28 Hz to 14 kHz
- 15 dB boost/cut on each band, plus overall level control for each channel
- Stereo link function for operating both EQ channels together
- Intuitive interface with hands-on sliders and graphic EQ display
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Two onboard footswitches with customizable assignments
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
Availability (Please click here for availability info):
Availability ✔️ ❌
On our products you will see some items as being available both In-Store and Online.
In-Store: The item is currently in stock at Sound Centre Morley and your online order will be shipped to you directly from the store ASAP. You can also come to the store to see and play the item (guitars and digital pianos are a great example!) and get some expert advice from one of our friendly team - so pop on in, we'd love to see you!
Online: The item is not in our Morley store but it is in stock and available to order NOW from Boss Australia! Your online order will be shipped directly to you from the Boss suppliers warehouse. If you choose "pickup" on a warehouse ordered item, we will notify you when it has arrived at our store and is ready for collection.
*PLEASE NOTE: Online orders shipped from a third party warehouse in most cases experience shipment delays of up to 7-14 business days. Please take this into account when ordering. Please also note it can sometimes take up to 7 days for you to receive tracking information.
For more shipping, availability and delivery information- click here
GET FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON THIS PRODUCT!
GET FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING INCLUDED ON THIS ITEM - FIND OUT MORE
Free Shipping Australia Wide
YES! This item free ships Australia wide and to your location. It also has an eParcel express service option available for an additional fee (you can choose this at checkout)
For a complete rundown of our shipping services click here