Strymon Zelmah Multidimensional Phaser
Discover a world of vintage inspired, yet modern crafted phaser tones with the incredible Zelmah Multidimensional Phaser from Strymon at Sound Centre!
Step on Zelzah, play one chord, and you’re instantly taken back to a world of classic phaser tones as they were always meant to sound, perfectly voiced, with tons of vibe.
Vintage 4-stage and 6-stage phasing with controls that allow seamless transitions to vibrato, gorgeous flanging and chorus, and new sounds never heard before - all instantly musical with great tone all the way across every dial.
- Two independent effects that can be configured and controlled separately and used one at a time or simultaneously in series, parallel, or split configurations
- Vintage 4-stage phaser with three phaser sweep modes: classic, barber, and envelope
- Groundbreaking new 6-stage phaser algorithm with a continuous range from classic pure 6-stage phasing to flanging to chorus, all with adjustable resonance
- True stereo operation means under the hood each half of the pedal has two phasers running side by side (two 4-stage and two 6-stage) or in series, with independently adjustable stereo spread for each
- All controls are carefully voiced to produce musically useful sounds at any setting
- Adjustable input level switch to allow for both instrument and line level signals
- Selectable Buffered or True Bypass
- Full featured MIDI implementation via TRS or USB supporting MIDI CCs, MIDI clock sync, access to 300 preset locations
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFET TRS stereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDI connection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDI from a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Independent on/off footswitch for each phaser
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- 480MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHz frequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Strong and lightweight anodized dark purple aluminum chassis
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum of 300mA of current
- Dimensions: 11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA
Availability (Please click here for availability info):
Availability ✔️ ❌
On our products you will see some items as being available both In-Store and Online.
In-Store: The item is currently in stock at Sound Centre Morley and will be shipped to you directly from the store ASAP. You can also come to the store to see and play the item (guitars and digital pianos are a great example!) and get some expert advice from one of our friendly team - so pop on in, we'd love to see you!
Online: The item is not in our Morley store but it is in stock and available to order NOW from Strymon Australia! Your online order will be shipped directly to you from the Strymon suppliers warehouse. If you choose "pickup" on a warehouse ordered item, we will notify you when it has arrived at our store and is ready for collection.
*PLEASE NOTE: Online orders shipped from a third party warehouse in most cases experience shipment delays of up to 7-14 business days. Please take this into account when ordering. Please also note it can sometimes take up to 7 days for you to receive tracking information.
For more shipping, availability and delivery information- click here
GET FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON THIS PRODUCT!
GET FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING INCLUDED ON THIS ITEM - FIND OUT MORE
Free Shipping Australia Wide
YES! This item free ships Australia wide and to your location. It also has an eParcel express service option available for an additional fee (you can choose this at checkout)
For a complete rundown of our shipping services click here