Strymon Riverside Multistage Drive
Not just another drive pedal, the Riverside Multistage Drive from Strymon at Sound Centre is built to inspire instantly and bring out the best in your playing.
The Riverside is the culmination of a thorough analysis of numerous analog and vacuum tube circuits. Strymon's goal? To deliver a new world of harmonically rich, incredibly versatile, tube-inspired drive sounds.
Strymon didn’t want to build just another distortion or overdrive. They knew that they had to examine what has been done, and bring a new approach to the world of drive sounds.
- Custom cascading multistage distortion topology provides a wide range of tube-inspired drive tones
- Digitally controlled analog class A JFET input gain stage maximizes headroom while adding up to 20dB of pure analog gain
- Precision crafted DSP gain stages provide detailed complexity and responsiveness
- Low gain channel for smooth classic overdrive
- High gain channel for modern saturated distortion
- 3-band EQ with independent Bass, Middle and Treble controls
- Selectable post-analog gain mid-band EQ push
- Presence switch to tailor the sound for use with all amplifiers from dark to bright
- Optional variable-threshold noise reduction helps tame noisy guitar pickups
- High impedance mono input
- Mono output
- Favorite footswitch to save a favorite setting
- Favorite Input to connect an external MiniSwitch to recall a Favorite preset
- Expression pedal input allows the connection an expression pedal for simultaneous morphing control over multiple parameters (Expression mode), or logarithmic taper for smooth volume control (Volume mode)
- MIDI accessible via Expression jack for remote parameter control and access to 300 preset locations
- Boost pedal input allows connection of an external footswitch for up to +6dB of analog boost, or to toggle the Favorite preset on other Strymon pedals (Favorite Out mode)
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A converters provide uncompromising audio quality
- Premium analog front end and output section
- Super high performance SHARC DSP in a compact form factor
- 32-bit floating point processing
- True Bypass (electromechanical relay switching) or selectable transparent Analog Buffered Bypass
- Strong and lightweight anodized gold aluminum chassis
- 9V DC power supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum of 250mA of current
- Dimensions: 11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA
Availability (Please click here for availability info):
Availability ✔️ ❌
On our products you will see some items as being available both In-Store and Online.
In-Store: The item is currently in stock at Sound Centre Morley and your online order will be shipped to you directly from the store ASAP. You can also come to the store to see and play the item (guitars and digital pianos are a great example!) and get some expert advice from one of our friendly team - so pop on in, we'd love to see you!
Online: The item is not in our Morley store but it is in stock and available to order NOW from Strymon Australia! Your online order will be shipped directly to you from the Strymon suppliers warehouse. If you choose "pickup" on a warehouse ordered item, we will notify you when it has arrived at our store and is ready for collection.
*PLEASE NOTE: Online orders shipped from a third party warehouse in most cases experience shipment delays of up to 7-14 business days. Please take this into account when ordering. Please also note it can sometimes take up to 7 days for you to receive tracking information.
For more shipping, availability and delivery information- click here
GET FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE ON THIS PRODUCT!
GET FREE AUSTRALIA POST SHIPPING INCLUDED ON THIS ITEM - FIND OUT MORE
Free Shipping Australia Wide
YES! This item free ships Australia wide and to your location. It also has an eParcel express service option available for an additional fee (you can choose this at checkout)
For a complete rundown of our shipping services click here