Strymon Ojai R30 Expansion Kit
Have an existing Strymon effects pedal power supply? Gain five additional isolated pedal outputs with an Expansion Kit. Easily build a modular power system that can grow with your pedalboard.
- 5 high-current, fully isolated 9V outputs with center-negative polarity - 3 dedicated 9V outputs (500mA), 2 adjustable outputs offer 9V (500mA), 12V (375mA), or 18V (250mA) DC options
- 5 pedal cables included (5.5mm x 2.1mm barrel connectors, right angle to right angle, 18″ length)
- EIAJ-05 power adapter cable included (18″ long, to connect Ojai to PS-124, Zuma, or Zuma R300 power supply)
- 24V Thru jack allows connection to additional Strymon Ojai (sold separately)
- 5 individual custom transformers (one per channel) deliver clean, consistent power
- Worldwide power compatibility ensures no-hassle international touring
- Energy efficient, compact design
- Lightweight and rugged anodized midnight blue aluminum chassis
- Ultra low profile design fits under nearly any pedalboard
- Designed and built in the USA
How many Expansion Kits can I add to my Strymon power system?
An Expansion Kit adds 5 additional outputs to your Strymon power distribution system. You can add as many as 6 Expansion Kits to your system, powering up to 30 additional effects pedals, depending on which Ojai power supply is connected to the power source and the total current requirements for the pedals.
While it’s unlikely that anyone would go to such an extreme, Strymon wanted to ensure that their power system delivers maximum flexibility and expandability. A much more likely scenario would be to link 2 or 3 Ojai units together, powering a combination of up to 15 high and low current draw pedals.
Availability (Please click here for availability info):
Availability ✔️ ❌
On our products you will see some items as being available both In-Store and Online.
In-Store: The item is currently in stock at Sound Centre Morley and your online order will be shipped to you directly from the store ASAP. You can also come to the store to see and play the item (guitars and digital pianos are a great example!) and get some expert advice from one of our friendly team - so pop on in, we'd love to see you!
Online: The item is not in our Morley store but it is in stock and available to order NOW from Strymon Australia! Your online order will be shipped directly to you from the Strymon suppliers warehouse. If you choose "pickup" on a warehouse ordered item, we will notify you when it has arrived at our store and is ready for collection.
*PLEASE NOTE: Online orders shipped from a third party warehouse in most cases experience shipment delays of up to 7-14 business days. Please take this into account when ordering. Please also note it can sometimes take up to 7 days for you to receive tracking information.
For more shipping, availability and delivery information- click here
STANDARD OR EXPRESS SHIPPING AVAILABLE AUSTRALIA WIDE
Get great standard or express shipping rates on orders under $250 - or our FREE SHIPPING offer is available on non-bulky orders over $250! - READ MORE
Australia Wide Shipping On Orders Under $250
If your total order is under $250 you will be charged standard shipping on this item and it will be shipped via Australia Post's excellent eParcel service.
There is also an eParcel express service option available (you can choose this at checkout).
Australia Wide FREE Shipping On Orders Over $250
If your carts total order is over $250 it will SHIP FREE to your location. For a complete rundown of our shipping services click here